Gum disease and decay is a common factor as you age. I am 35 now and I have noticed that things like drinking coffee daily has really begun to stain my teeth. That is why I was so excited to be offered the chance to try out Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening System. I wanted a product that would whiten and brighten my teeth. I tell my children all the time that one of the first impressions you make is your smile. As a active part of my community I wanted to make sure my smile was beautiful so I began my at home teeth whitening from Smile Brilliant.
There are so many whitening products out there. Some you wear overnight which is just not something I could do because I am a what if type person. Like what if I swallow it while I sleep or what if it falls out and makes a mess and I wake up sticky. With Smile Brilliant It took 60 min a day. You can wear up to 3 hours but I have the attention span of a squirrel so 60 min was it for me.
What do You get?
- Teeth Impression trays and Clay to make custom impression teeth tray
- Prepaid envelop with release to return teeth molds
- Teeth whitening syringes
- Teeth Desensitizing syringes
- After your teeth impressions are accepted they will send you your custom made teeth trays.
How to Use
- Brush with only water and floss before application. This will help the whitening penetrate to whiten teeth without having to go through debris
- Apply a thin line of whitening gel to your custom made teeth mold trays ( 1 syringe is enough for 3-4 full applications. A full application is the top and bottom)
- Fit the teeth trays on your teeth and go about your business
- Make sure you keep how long and when you use consistent for best results
- After you take the trays out rinse with cool water
- Apply desensitizing gel to teeth immediately to help enamel and prevent more staining
Quick Tips to Know
- There is hydrogen peroxide in the teeth whitening gel so don’t swallow it
- There may be some gum sensitivity. This happened to me at first. Try to avoid putting too much gel in the tray so hopefully it doesn’t get on your gums. If it does use a qtip to get off the gums. Swishing with warm salt water also helped. After a few days and those tips I was all better. If it doesn’t help try rubbing a thin layer of Vaseline on gums before application. This will act as a barrier between the gel and your gums
Smile Brilliant offers the opportunity to whiten your teeth at home. It took a bit of trial and error on my part but after about a day it was easy peasy. I did have some gum irritation but once I tried the tips listed on Smile Brilliants site I was fine. I have a noticeable difference in the staining on my teeth. The hardest part was not drinking as much coffee so I wasn’t defeating the purpose. Keep in mind Smile Brilliant is not to strengthen teeth of repair. It takes away surface stains. My smile is brighter and whiter, and I could not be more pleased.
CHECK OUT MY RESULTS (Top is Before Bottom After)
For all my readers 20% off coupon code: adayinthelifeofmom20
Disclaimer: I was given a whitening kit in exchange for my review. All photos and opinions are my own.