Have you ever been that mom that needs to feed her family but you forgot to take something out to cook? I do that so many times and then around 4pm I’m the mom standing in front of the fridge like hmmm what to cook. One of my favorite go to quick dinners is Philly Cheesesteak sliders in my instant pot. Its not the typical Cheesesteak but is hamburger meat so easy and quick cooking. It literally takes less than 30 minutes start to finish. One other thing I love is that you can substitute ground turkey meat and it will still taste delicious. Here is a quick easy recipe that your children are sure to love.
Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
Quick easy and delicious philly cheesestake style sliders.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1 white or yellow onion; diced
- 10 bella baby mushrooms; sliced
- 1 green bell pepper; diced
- 2 packets of brown gravy mix
- 1 package of slider buns
- 8 to 10 slices provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Turn instant pot to saute mode. Place ground beef, onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms in the pot. Saute until meat is browned. (or you can set to high pressure for 8 minutes; quick release pressure)
- Add in gravy mix and stir well. This will thicken the juices so you don't want to drain the meat.
- Top with salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Place meat on slider and top with provolone cheese.