Perfect for spring time gifts these bunny face sugar scrub bars are super easy to make! Get creative with these DIY exfoliating bars, and share them with everyone you love this Spring. Double, triple, or quadruple this recipe to make even more to share!
- 2 cubes of melt and pour soap base (1 inch x 1 inch)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp pink mica powder
- Bunny ice cube tray/soap mold
- Large microwave safe measuring cup with spout
- Wooden craft stick for stirring
How to Make Sugar Scrub Bars
- Place soap base in measuring cup and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well.
- Add sugar, olive oil, and mica powder. Stir well.
- You may need to reheat the mixture for an additional 10 seconds to make it liquid like again.
- Pour into mold and let set for about 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.