I would love to work with you.There are many ways we can collaborate. Please see below for ways I collaborate. Please keep in mind I am open to other ideas as well.
All advertising including those generated by third-party ads will be identified as paid advertisements. Feel free to contact me in regards to advertising space.
Guest posts shared on my site or I can share a guest post on yours
Guest Contributor Guidelines
- Post can be on any topic that appeals to moms of babies, preschoolers, adolescents, tweens, teens, marriage, family, toddlers, blended families, biracial families, work at home moms or homeschool. I will also accept posts on health, news, lifestyle, fashion, shopping and beauty.
- Submission must be an original article or a revision of a previously published post. Exact copies of previously published work will automatically be denied. Changes to previously published work do not need to be significant. Please include a link to the original article.
- Must be between 500 & 2000 words.
- Posts may be edited for grammar or spelling. Also, affiliate links may be added as A Day In The Life Of Mom chooses.
- Please include 1-4 original or stock photos. Any pictures submitted may be used for promotional purposes on any website or social media platform owned by A Day In The Life Of Mom/Ashley Bass.
- Links to your website/social media platforms must accompany post submission or post will automatically be denied.
- No affiliate links or links to any site other than your personal or business blog.
- All contributor posts are promoted via all social media accounts of A Day In The Life Of Mom
- Due to demand, we can not respond to every submission. If your idea or post is chosen to be used you will be notified within 10 business days. If you do not hear from us please feel free to update and resubmit.
Please email your submission (or pitch an article idea) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some posts do contain affiliate links that if clicked and a purchase is made I will receive a small percentage at no extra cost to you
Social Media Posts
I am always willing to promote on my social media platforms. Please reach out to me for opportunities
All views and opinions expressed on A day in the life of Mom are mine and I reserve the right to decline any sponsorship.Please note not all posts or product reviews are a sponsored post. I will only review items I have personal knowledge of.
Reuse, redistribution, or republishing on any blog post is permitted with Prior approval and the credit being given.
Please check out my Contact Me Page and drop me a line
If you would like to see my media sheet please email email@example.com