Making Cream Cheese Frosting is easy peasy. Cinnamon is a staple in our house because not only is it delicious and has health benefits, but it just screams winter treat to me. Frosting is yummy on its own but adding a cinnamon twist just makes it that much better. Here’s a recipe for a easy cinnamon cream cheese frosting that pairs perfectly with Gingerbread Cupcakes.
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Easy Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Quick and Easy Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 sticks room temperature unsalted butter
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup room temperature cream cheese
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat cream cheese and butter for 1 minute or until creamy
- Add half of the creamer and slowly add in the confectioners’ sugar, 1/2 cup at a time until light and fluffy. If mixture is too thick, add more creamer, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Add cinnamon and incorporate completely.
- Place in piping bag and frost cupcakes.