I’m not real big into New Years Resolutions. Mainly because I only keep them about the first 2 weeks then I forget and move on. I am about lifestyle changes and growth. One big thing my family and I have been focusing on this year is our health. We joined a gym and have been trying to cut out alot of unhealthy foods and include healthier choices.
Keeping my children’s healthy is important and so is teaching them to make healthy choices for their bodies. If you ever visited my home and saw our medicine cabinet you would see I have a bunch of natural products and remedies to boost my kiddos immune systems and bodies. Getting them to take them is the challenge The liquid vitamins taste awful and the pills are huge. I started looking for a alternative. I was thrilled to find Macro Naturals Superfood. They had products packed with vitamins and healthy goodness that are specifically formulated for children’s bodies. Macro Naturals has products for adults also but I was the most thrilled about the kiddo products.
Benefits of Super food
One of the things I loved about the super food powder I found for my sons is that it had a bunch of health benefits all while tasting delicious. My youngest had lead poisoning at the age of 1. One thing that does is deplete your body of vitamins and minerals so replacing those is always important. He however hates taking a vitamin. This superfood shake has helped with that. Here are a few healthy facts about Macro Naturals Superfood.
- 3.5 billion probiotics and enzymes aid digestion and support immune system
- Essential vitamins A, C, D, E – plus calcium, magnesium, trace minerals and electrolytes
- 3+ servings of fruits and vegetables
- Complete raw superfood and powerful antioxidants
- 70% less sugar than other coco drinks and has no high fructose syrup or artificial ingredients
- Gluten free and vegan
- Tastes Amazing
This product has been amazing for my family. We have found many ways to use it. One is a delicious hot coco. We have also made cake, and fruit smoothies with their Macro Berri Reds. My youngest loves chocolate milk but is lactose intolerant and has a slight gluten sensitivity. I have been able to make him a chocolate milk with almond milk and the Macro Naturals Coco greens superfood powder. He now has his chocolate milk every morning and it is gluten free and lactose free. He thinks it is a special treat while I know he is getting a good dose of healthiness and vitamins.
There are just so many things you can do with this product. Our absolute favorite is to use the Macro Coco Greens to make a banana, peanut butter fudgesicle. It is so easy and delicious. Living in Arizona they make the perfect after dinner cool down treat.
- 1 Cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 4 scoops Macro Coco Greens superfood powder or Coco Protein powder
- 1/2 a banana
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional)
- 2 tbsp agave ( optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender ( Make sure you blend completely. You want a smooth not lumpy consistency)
- Pour into Popsicle holders