Starting blogging I did not realize how important social media platforms were. Now I realize they are vital to my success as a blogger. Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest alone make up more than half of my followers and bring me the most traffic. If you are looking for collaborations or being an influencer having a strong following on these platforms is key. The numbers are not what is the most important but the engagement is. Companies want to see that your followers are looking, liking, and commenting on the things you post. One thing that helped was a Facebook group called I’m So Blogging This. It is a Free group of fantastic ladies making money blogging. They will answer just about any question and have been vital in helping me learn.
How I am Making Money Blogging
Blogging has afforded me the opportunity to work with companies and share my views on items with my readers. I have also had the opportunity to review products. Below I will list networks I am part of that help me find paid collaborations, items to review, and help to grow my blog.
INFLUENCER NETWORKS FOR PAID COLLABORATIONS
Each network has different requirements. Most want you to have been blogging for a minimum of 3 months and have a certain amount of followers. Make sure you read the requirements as they vary.
Here are 3 that I currently work with and have had success with getting collaborations event though I am just starting out. For A complete list of over 20 other companies please subscribe.
Heres a few that I participate in and have reviewed products for. Anyone can do this!! For a complete list o over 20 reviewing platforms please subscribe and I will send it to your email.
- CrowdTap is a platform where you can earn points through polls, questionnaires, uploading photos, leaving comments, and more!
- Influenster sends out a box full of samples (called ‘VoxBox’) for you to try in exchange for reviews afterward.
- Join The Pink Panel, then follow them on Facebook. You’ll soon start to receive emails with testing opportunities. Products include skin care products, facial cleansing brushes, and even hair straighteners!
- BzzAgent and you’ll gain access to full-size samples you can try out for free in exchange for reviews afterward.
- Glamour Glam Spotters and you’ll get to test products before they hit the shelves like lipstick, nail polish, and lotion.
- Vogue Insiders team and you’ll have access to test the latest beauty products and trends! You may need to take short surveys or join panels in order to qualify, but you don’t have to review afterward.
- Swaggable is a website dedicated to user reviews. They offer samples in food, health and beauty, beverages, pet supplies, etc. All you need to do is pick products that you would like to try or which interest you, and wait for them to send you an invite for a free sample
- Parenting.com Mom Tester and simply fill out the form with your information and how many children you have. When you match a product you’ll be contacted with an option to receive those products to test.
- MomSelect as a ‘Mom’ or ‘Mom Blogger’ and you’ll have the option to participate in multiple programs like in-home parties, questions and surveys, and most importantly–product samples!
- InStyle Trendsetters also lets you test the latest trends in beauty. You’ll contribute to the magazine by giving your feedback.
- VocalPoint, fill out your profile, and you’ll be notified when free samples are available that fit your profile.
- SheSpeaks is an online platform where women can share their opinion on and be awarded with free products to test.
For More Money Making and Money Saving Ideas read How I Earn Money, Free Product, and Help My Family Save