If you have followed my blog then you know I am a mom of 4. There are 6 of us in my family including my husband and myself. My husband works hard and long to take care of us and I am a SAHM. I run my blog and have been able to get sponsored posts that I get paid for but I also have found other ways to get free product or earn a little money here and there. Here are just a few things I utilize to help my family financially.
Review Items and Earn money or Free Product
- CrowdTap is a platform where you can earn points through polls, questionnaires, uploading photos, leaving comments, and more!
- Influenster sends out a box full of samples (called ‘VoxBox’) for you to try in exchange for reviews afterward.
- Join The Pink Panel, then follow them on Facebook. You’ll soon start to receive emails with testing opportunities. Products include skin care products, facial cleansing brushes, and even hair straighteners!
- BzzAgent and you’ll gain access to full-size samples you can try out for free in exchange for reviews afterward.
- Glamour Glam Spotters and you’ll get to test products before they hit the shelves like lipstick, nail polish, and lotion.
- Vogue Insiders team and you’ll have access to test the latest beauty products and trends! You may need to take short surveys or join panels in order to qualify, but you don’t have to review afterward.
- Swaggable is a website dedicated to user reviews. They offer samples in food, health and beauty, beverages, pet supplies, etc. All you need to do is pick products that you would like to try or which interest you, and wait for them to send you an invite for a free sample
- Parenting.com Mom Tester and simply fill out the form with your information and how many children you have. When you match a product you’ll be contacted with an option to receive those products to test.
- MomSelect as a ‘Mom’ or ‘Mom Blogger’ and you’ll have the option to participate in multiple programs like in-home parties, questions and surveys, and most importantly–product samples!
- InStyle Trendsetters also lets you test the latest trends in beauty. You’ll contribute to the magazine by giving your feedback.
- VocalPoint, fill out your profile, and you’ll be notified when free samples are available that fit your profile.
- SheSpeaks is an online platform where women can share their opinion on and be awarded with free products to test.
Apps to help you save
- Walmart Savings Catcher Scan your receipt from Walmart and it will share local ads. If it finds an item that is less elsewhere it will credit the difference to your account.
- Target Cartwheel Sends you offers to your phone. Scan the item and save the difference
- Flipp Has all local flyers and coupons. Clip the coupon and download for easy use.
- Groupon Local coupons for things to buy or do.
- Living Social Discounts for travel, a night out, and things to do locally or further
- Honey A new app for Google Chrome. You download the extension and when you go shopping online it will find all applicable discounts for where you are shopping.
Apps that Pay you to Use Them
Download these to your phone or laptop and start earning.
- Swagbucks Accumulate points by searching the Web, completing surveys, watching videos, referring your friends, shopping in the app’s mall, completing special offers, voting in daily polls, finding swag codes and entering fun contests. These points can be redeemed for gift cards from stores like Amazon, Target, Walmart, and PayPal cash.
- Ebates Earn up to 40 percent cash back every time you shop online at one of the participating retailers.
- Ibotta Earn cash back for shopping online, submitting a receipt or linking a loyalty account.After shopping at a store, simply scan your product barcodes and send a photo of your receipt to have your purchase verified.
- Mobee Get to paid to mystery shop at local businesses. Shop the places you love, answer a few questions, and earn.
- InboxDollars Get emails sent straight to you and have the chance to earn per email.
- Shopkick The app shows you popular products and rewards at popular retailers and gives you kicks (points) for walking in the door. You earn more points for scanning items and for making purchases.
- Field Agent Earn Complete simple jobs, such as visiting your local discount store and taking a picture of an assigned product and verifying its price and earn between 3$-12$ per task.
If You are a bogger or looking to get into being a reviewer stop by my Blogger Resources Page: Make Money Blogging or being an Influencer. There I will list different Collaboration and Review companies. Be sure to Subscribe for a list of over 25 different companies complete with each companies requirements.