If you have followed my blog then you know I am a mom of 4. There are 6 of us in my family including my husband and myself. My husband works hard and long to take care of us and I am a SAHM. I run my blog and have been able to get sponsored posts that I get paid for but I also have found other ways to get free product or earn a little money here and there. I have found many apps to save money and sites such as Ebates and Ibotta to help me maximize my spending. In addition to these apps there are many companies that send coupons or will give you free items on your birthday or throughout the year.
Apps to help you save
- Walmart Savings Catcher Scan your receipt from Walmart and it will share local ads. If it finds an item that is less elsewhere it will credit the difference to your account.
- Target Cartwheel Sends you offers to your phone. Scan the item and save the difference
- Flipp Has all local flyers and coupons. Clip the coupon and download for easy use.
- Groupon Local coupons for things to buy or do.
- Living Social Discounts for travel, a night out, and things to do locally or further
- Honey A new app for Google Chrome. You download the extension and when you go shopping online it will find all applicable discounts for where you are shopping.
Rebate Apps and Apps That Help You Earn
Download these to your phone or laptop and start earning.
- Swagbucks Accumulate points by searching the Web, completing surveys, watching videos, referring your friends, shopping in the app’s mall, completing special offers, voting in daily polls, finding swag codes and entering fun contests. These points can be redeemed for gift cards from stores like Amazon, Target, Walmart, and PayPal cash.
- Ebates Earn up to 40 percent cash back every time you shop online at one of the participating retailers.
- Ibotta Earn cash back for shopping online, submitting a receipt or linking a loyalty account.After shopping at a store, simply scan your product barcodes and send a photo of your receipt to have your purchase verified.
- Mobee Get to paid to mystery shop at local businesses. Shop the places you love, answer a few questions, and earn.
- InboxDollars Get emails sent straight to you and have the chance to earn per email.
- Shopkick The app shows you popular products and rewards at popular retailers and gives you kicks (points) for walking in the door. You earn more points for scanning items and for making purchases.
- Field Agent Earn Complete simple jobs, such as visiting your local discount store and taking a picture of an assigned product and verifying its price and earn between 3$-12$ per task.
If You are a bogger or looking to get into being a reviewer stop by my Make Money Blogging Post